Tuesday 24 May 2011

Why should you listen to me?

I am not a Hollywood celebrity, I don’t have the luxury of free time and I don’t have a lot of money.

I am not a contestant on a reality TV show, I am not supervised by trained professionals. And above all, I am not affiliated with any weight-loss company and/or business.

I am a regular person with a regular life. Just like (most of) you. I work 9 to 5 in a very demanding job, I leave home at 7 and return at 7.

Yet, I had a problem. I was fat! .... In fact, I was obese. This caused a lot of health, social, and personal problems, problems I am sure you very familiar with. So I wanted to lose weight, this was 16 years ago.

That’s when my war against the Fat monster began. A war in which I tried everything, every possible diet and every workout technique. I purchased expensive gym memberships, I bought imported weight loss gadgets and equipment, I even tried all kinds of supplements and pills. Yes, I tried it all.

Over the years, I had my ups and downs. But I kept on going as my desire to win was unstoppable. So, every time I failed, I would stop and ask myself: why did I fail? I would then hit the books (or the web) and search for answers. Then, I would try again. This cycle of trial, failure, analysis, and education went on for years.

Eventually, I found myself in a situation where I knew all the answers. Not long after that, I found myself at my ideal weight; I managed to drop 25 Kgs and 13 inches, I went from Obese to Normal. In other words, I defeated the FAT monster!

In the process, I gained a vast wealth of knowledge and experience about weight loss. So, I decided to compile all of this knowledge and share it with you.

Hopefully, this will help you defeat the Fat monster just as I did.

So yeah,

I did it ... Why Can't U?

No comments:

Post a Comment