Sunday 22 May 2011

Welcome to Operation Re-Burn: Let's Burn the Fat Together !!!

Hi ...

Welcome to our page on Blogger ... this is where i am gonna be making all the posts relating to Operation Re-burn ... i find it easier to publish here than in fb.

In case u came here first and don't know what "Operation Re-burn" is ... here is an introduction.


OK ... rather than just me losing weight and then i tell you how i did it ... here is your chance to follow me Step by Step.

Last year (2010) i dropped 25kgs, lost 13inches of waistline ... despite being an average Joe, having a busy life, and having to deal with lots of ups and downs. So yeah, i did it.

in recent months however, i had a relapse, i had a series of illnesses, injuries, and oh yeah .. i got lazy, so i regain few kilos back. So, now i am ready to do it all over again.

This turned out to be a blessing, coz now I can "SHOW" how i do it, rather than "TELL" you

this is "Operation Re-Burn" ... where i will burn that fat ... and i will share everything i do on daily and weekly bases .. in REAL TIME .. so u can get to follow me and my steps ... and so u could apply them and so u too can drop the weight

If u r interested just click on this link, go to that page ... and LIKE IT (so u can receive the notifications, etc)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-I-Beat-The-Fat-Monster/149386448463709

All my activities, posts, updates, and notes, will come from that Page .. so if u
want to join me and Drop the weight together ... that's where u need to be

So, what we gonna do from now till then ??? .. U need to learn few things Before u begin ur efforts .... u need to be prepared and "psyched" ... I am gonna start on that in a day or two ... i am just waiting for more ppl to join

See u there :))

Sami

No comments: